Saturday 6 October 2018

Rent Expenses Entry In Tally ERP.9 With VAT



Scenario:  VIDYA T V Office rent expenses paid to Shivani  Real Estate LLC AED 12000/- with 5% VAT  dated 01-01-2018,  for the period of 01-01-2018 to 31-12-2018
Office Rent                   : 12000
5% Vat                          : 600
Total                             :  12600

How to Post above Entries in Tally ERP.9

Create Following Ledger in Tally
Rent Expenses (Group Under – Indirect Expenses)
Prepaid Rent (Group Under – Current Asset)
Shivani Real Estate LLC (Group Under – Sundry Creditor)
Step 01: Rent Expenses Booking for VAT Claiming.
                Date
Particulars
Debit
Credit
1/1/2018
Rent Expenses
12000


VAT
600


Shivani  Real Estate LLC

12600

Step 02: Rent Expenses carry forward to current Asset.
In this above scenario all total amount of expenses booked for a single month but this figure is not only for a single month it’s for whole year rent so we can carry forward this figure to current asset without VAT.
Date
Particulars
Debit
Credit
1/1/2018
Rent Prepaid Expenses
12000


Rent Expenses

12000

Step 03: Monthly Rent Payment Entry.
Date
Particulars
Debit
Credit
1/1/2018
Rent Expenses
1000


Rent Prepaid Expenses

1000


For more details please watch :

3 comments:

  1. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problems trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problems because I am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in order to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful Content. UAE Vat Registration are a VAT & Tax Consulting firm in the UAE vat registration uae

    ReplyDelete

Rent Expenses Entry In Tally ERP.9 With VAT

Scenario:   VIDYA T V Office rent expenses paid to Shivani   Real Estate LLC AED 12000/- with 5% VAT   dated 01-01-2018,   for the per...